With your Visa® debit card and Apple Pay®, Google Pay or Samsung Pay in your digital wallet, making payments has never been easier or more secure. Data and messaging charges may apply.
With Google Pay, simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and tap to pay. It’s really that fast and easy. Plus, as you make a purchase, you’ll get a payment confirmation that shows you the details of your transactions, making it easier to spot suspicious activity.
Set up and use Google Pay:
- Make sure your device is running the latest operating system.
- Add your Navigant Credit Union debit card to Google Pay.
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless terminal that accepts Google Pay.
Google and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data and messaging charges may apply.
Using Touch ID™ technology, Apple Pay™ uses fingerprint security or your passcode so you never have to use your debit card when making a purchase.
Set up and use Apple Pay:
- Make sure your Apple device is running at least iOS 8. (Compatible devices: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone SE and later, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 3, and later).
- Add your Navigant Credit Union debit card to Apple Pay.
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless terminal with your finger using Touch ID.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Data and messaging charges may apply.
When you make a purchase with Samsung Pay, it’s yours and yours alone. Samsung Pay keeps your payment info secure and doesn’t store or share it.
Set up and use Samsung Pay:
- Download the Samsung Pay mobile app.
- Set up fingerprint and/or the Samsung Pay PIN code.
- Add your Navigant Credit Union debit card to Samsung Pay.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung in the United States or other countries. Data and messaging charges may apply.
Don’t know your credit card number off the top of your head? Tired of having to retype your address? Visa Checkout makes it easy to shop online by securely storing your credit or debit card number and address information. Simply enter your username and password to unlock and autofill your details.
And now sending and receiving money between family and friends is just as easy!
Link your Navigant Credit Union Visa debit card to Venmo, Zelle or CashApp and move money safely and quickly.
To enroll your Navigant Credit Union Visa debit card in Venmo:
- Download Venmo on your phone and enroll in the service
- Tap the “☰” icon in the upper left hand corner of the app
- Tap “Settings” and then select “Payment Methods”
- Tap “Add a bank or card…” and then select “Bank” or “Card”
- Select your preferred verification method and follow the prompts
Venmo is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc.
To enroll your Navigant Credit Union Visa debit card in Zelle:
- Download the Zelle app on your phone and enroll in the service.
- When you search for Navigant Credit Union on the Zelle bank listing it’s not there so simply choose “Don’t see your bank?”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the search page to enroll through your cell phone number
- Enter your email address
- Verify email address with passcode retrieval
- Next add your Navigant Credit Union Visa Debit Card and follow the security prompts
Zelle is a registered trademark of Early Warning Services, LLC
To enroll your Navigant Credit Union Visa debit card in Cash App:
- Download Cash App on your phone and enroll in the service
- Tap the profile icon on your Cash App home screen
- Scroll down and select “Link Bank”
- Follow the prompts and enter your Navigant Credit Union card information as directed
Cash App is a registered trademark of Square, Inc.
ATM Visa/Debit Card: Convenience in your pocket.
Our ATM/Visa Debit Card takes away the need to have cash on hand and gives you the convenience of skipping check writing when you make a purchase. Funds are withdrawn directly from your assigned checking account.