proud to offer the Navigant Online Virtual Branch. With FREE online
banking, you can do all your banking, anywhere, at any time. All
you need is access to the Internet and you're ready to go.
To enroll, you will need your member number and the personal
identification number you selected at account opening. The system
will prompt you to choose a new User ID and password of your own.
Passwords are case sensitive.
If you do not know your member number or the pin you
selected at account opening, please call 401-233-4700.
What services are available
through Navigant Online? There are a number of FREE features
that will enable you to obtain information 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week, 365 days a year. They are:
- View account history and cleared check images
- Transfer between accounts including payments to loans
- Set balance alerts on your account
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Electronic Bill Payment
- FinanceWorks- a personal financial management tool
- Mobile and Text Message Banking
- Open additional deposit account
- Apply for a consumer loan
- Reorder checks
regarding the security of Online Banking.
Protect yourself against online fraud with Trusteer
To request a live support session contact our E-services
Department at 401-233-4700.
for live support