We're proud to offer the Navigant Online Virtual Branch. With FREE online banking, you can do all your banking, anywhere, at any time. All you need is access to the Internet and you're ready to go.
To enroll, you will need your temporary User ID and password issued at account opening. The system will prompt you to choose a new User ID and password of your own. Passwords are case sensitive. View the Online Banking DEMO to learn more.
If you do not know your temporary login information established at account opening, please call 401-233-4700.
What services are available through Navigant Online? There are a number of FREE features that will enable you to obtain information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- View account history and cleared check images
- Transfer between accounts including payments to loans
- Set balance alerts on your account
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Popmoney & Funds Transfer
- Electronic Bill Payment
- FinanceWorks- a personal financial management tool
- Mobile and Text Message Banking
- Open additional deposit account
- Reorder checks
For information regarding the security of Online Banking.
Protect yourself against online fraud with Trusteer Rapport.
To request a live support session contact our E-services Department at 401-233-4700.
For live support